Thread: Hello from Gloucester

Hello from Gloucester

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen

Thanks for taking the time to read my profile. My nickname is Fritz and I am almost 67 years old. I am a mature, sane & sensible good natured gentleman and has been involved in the spanking scene for over45 years. I am partnered but we do not live together. My Lady used to spank me regularly but has not done so for just over a year and I miss it. A lot.

Consequently, I am looking for a Lady who would be willing to take me over her knee on a semi-regular basis to suit the Lady. I am very experienced in all aspects of discipline both giving and receiving, together with being a very safe, friendly and sociable man. I am unable to host at present but would consider doing so in the near future.
    Last edited by fritz9139; 23-03-19 at 18:49. Reason: Not all of my post was visible

Hi Fritz,

I've moved your post here to Contacts as it is more of an advertisement and to give you more chance of a reply as Contacts can also be read by Guests as well as Members. Don't hesitate to join-in on the forum as well though.

Good Luck.
    If you need help do please post under Support and I'll find you so much quicker. Linux support a speciality.