Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commercial ad - Spanker in SE London. Ms Walker

Well done both
    OTK is the warmest embrace Bottoms make the world go 'round.' All because the lady loves OTK

Woooow you know that I might consider this!!

I have had my first session with Maeve today, and had a brilliant time. She started (at my request) with a light caning over my pants, then had me over her knee for a thorough warm up hand spanking (the aforementioned pants soon came down), followed by a selection of implements which included a hairbrush, leather straps and small paddles. I was then bent over the desk for more implements, including a really stingy large wooden bat which looked fierce but was actually very nice, and more with the straps and paddles. The finale of the session was a more substantial caning, which was delivered at exactly the right level. Throughout Maeve was really friendly, relaxed and reassuring, and is obviously a real expert. I ended up with a very sore bottom indeed, which is exactly what I wanted. I'll definitely be back!

Thanks for the report, Nigel. Nothing beats customer recommendation for an advertiser.
    If you need help do please post under Support and I'll find you so much quicker. Linux support a speciality.

Thanks for that Nigel. You are alot of fun and are welcome back at any time.