Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commercial ad - Spanker in SE London. Ms Walker

Commercial ad - Spanker in SE London. Ms Walker

My preferred title is Ma'am.

I’m a regular kinky lady based in SE12, who likes to spank bottoms.
    I’m 37 yrs old, 6ft tall, brunette, glasses.
    I do not shout or seek to intimidate, I offer a relaxed session where you set the pace and choose implements and level.
    I have plenty of implements but feel free to bring your own.
    I do not offer role play as I cannot act nor do I offer happy endings or sexual favours.

I welcome all levels of experience from ‘new to all this’ to ‘not sure’ even some ‘part timers’ and ‘old hats’.

I’m not a Domme i am a Spanker.
    I spank to your level, if its too soft i go harder, too hard i go lighter.
    You get to pick the implements ….if you dont like wood then i dont use it.

Its not about me getting my jollies off by beating your arse 50 shades of red, black and blue …its about you getting a safe and sane bottom warming.
    I can leave marks but i will stop at heavy bruising and cuts.
    I like to use leather and i have a mean looking wooden paddle that is actually really nice.

I dont have a spanking bench, i make use of my living room furniture. I like to start with a cup of tea or cold drink and a chat to relax us both. Then its OTK to get you properly warmed up, then i might have you over the back of a chair or over the table. If you can do touching toes then you may find yourself in that position.

Do not message me with examples of what makes you ejaculate or scenarios I might like to consider, any such messages will be ignored and you blocked!

I charge £60 = 30 mins. £90 = 1 h. £160 = 2 hrs etc
    I do ask for a £20 deposit via a paypal link that you do not need an account for.

Message me direct at missaconite@yahoo.co.uk

Aconite1.jpg
    Last edited by jay walker; 09-04-18 at 19:53.
    If your name is not TonyReigate then today is not your day.
    Tomorrow isnt looking good either.

Shiningstar Member Dame Josephine's Avatar
    Jay Walker is a good friend and brilliant spanker. Particularly love her art of strapping...

Yaaaaaay for Jay, one of the nicest people I know and such a brilliant sense of humour. Good luck with this.

Anyone seeing Jay for a spanking date is going to be very safe and in the hands of someone with a ton of experience. Go for it.
    OTK is the warmest embrace Bottoms make the world go 'round.' All because the lady loves OTK

I might consider this - I don't live too far away.

Da'awwwwwww, i'm blushing. Thanks jo and Callipy xxxxx

Johnswitch, please do drop me a email.

A client did write me a review but wishes to remain anonymous. His use of the name Maeve is correct, I advertise under Maeve Aconite also.

Visited this lady recently for a bare bottom spanking, as advertised in ITC Magazine. Arrangements were made by email, excellent easy to follow directions to her flat where she spanks in a domestic setting. Maeve is a tall slender lady with a friendly fun loving approach to her work. She asserted that she had personal experience of each of the implements she had prepared for me, very reassuring. After a few brief preliminaries, she commenced the session by instructing me to take off my shoes and trousers and go across her knees. Once in position she hand spanked me through my pants then applied some of her implements such as a varnished paddle in the form of a butter pat, a leather strap, a razor strap and the blue and white paddle illustrated in her blog. She then pulled down my pants and repeated the treatment with the straps becoming much more stingy and effective. The real surprise (shock?) was the butter pat which she applied vigorously and accurately targeting the most sensitive areas of my bottom. After this warm up I was sent to face the wall with my hands clasped on my head then summoned for further treatment in the bend over position. Again, she spanked me thoroughly stopping from time to time to check progress. Finally, she introduced the kooboo cane. By agreement she allowed a lengthy pause between strokes to allow the full effect of each stroke to sink in before lining up the next. She doesn’t cane terribly hard (for example I believe she put far more into the straps she used), but maintains a high level of control and accuracy. The session ended with a rather reassuring hand spanking back over her knee. I left with a bright red bottom stinging with a warm glow, these are fading gradually but haven’t vanished two days after the event.

Maeve doesn’t play act or develop the CFNM aspect of her work, she delivers a thorough spanking tailored to one’s precise needs, she is patient and fun loving and good at what she does which is accurately described in her advertisement. What you read is what you get.

Sounds really good! I've only ever had the butter pat once before. Straps particularly appeal.

Ach, my reviewer called it a butter pat for lack of another name. Its just a small wooden paddle that I use, stings like a bitch.

In case anyone else is reading this thread:

Visited jay yesterday. She started with an OTK hand spanking through my underpants as a warm-up. Then they came down and she continued with hand and plastic ruler which I particularly enjoyed. After a few minutes of this I was put over the table to make a prolonged acquaintance with her collection of toys. I really loved all the leather ones. My bottom was really hot and stinging - still a bit of a glow a day later. Best spanking I've ever had!

D'awww Thanks John, you do have a very spankable and smooth bottom.