Thread: Mature Male Grantham

Mature Male Grantham

Hi Im a Mature male into spanking with extras can accom or travel in the Lincolnshire area available for men women or couples

Hi,
    We are a mature married couple . We have been toying with the idea of meeting a mature like minded gentleman for spanking and nsa fun. Can travel or accomodate if compatable

Hello I can accom in Grantham but sadly noise is a problem as my walls are thin but it would be great to meet and chat......Where are you both and do you have any preferences or Pictures..... Colin Grantham

Im around 8 inches smooth bi sexual into anything fun, Clean very discrete

I should point out this is a cp site not a sex site so please be more discreet as this section is open to public view and with newe laws pending we'll have to be much stricter with content your avatar being a case in point.
    If you need help do please post under Support and I'll find you so much quicker. Linux support a speciality.

Gosh but he is a very tiny person - 8 inches must surely be a record? How on earth does he reach the keyboard?

Bunty

I would suggest that contact is made via PM rather than on the forum,where as Mickey says everything is open to public view and interpretation.
    The General..Still Only One

Clean very discrete!
    Let's review website
 get