Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: empathic spanking

empathic spanking

Hello,

I live in the North East of England, I'm 47 years old and am fortunate enough to be semi retired, although I still work as a business consultant. I am single and live alone in a beautiful part of the country. I am six feet tall and am slim and athletic (exercise is my only current vice!). I have a life long interest in spanking and related kinks.

I am an experienced Dom, although I really don't like the D word, personally I feel that spanking isn't about dominating someone; but about caring, nurturing, guiding and when necessary of course applying the appropriate correction; about putting someone else first. Of course it can just be about sexy fun too!

Spanking is only a part of my life, it is complimentary and is an extension of my feelings around mutually caring and nurturing relationships. To me CP is about empathy, trust and respect, building people up not knocking them down.

I am looking to meet a like minded lady, to correspond with a view to meeting and who knows from there. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
    empathic spanker

Shiningstar Member Dame Josephine's Avatar
    Hi Empathic Spanker. Hope you have lots of fun on this site and find the lady you are looking for.

'The more you say, the more chance you have to play' and I'm bound to say this is the best advertisement I've seen for a long time. The only way to improve would be a discreet photo or an avatar. Good luck, ES.
    If you need help do please post under Support and I'll find you so much quicker. Linux support a speciality.

Yes , it's a nice introduction / advert ,hope you get some decent responses

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    'The more you say, the more chance you have to play' and I'm bound to say this is the best advertisement I've seen for a long time. The only way to improve would be a discreet photo or an avatar. Good luck, ES.
    You have said EXACTLY what I was thinking as read this intro mickey . Welcome EP , you sound a lovely guy . I wish you every sucess in finding a suitable (& indeed fortunate) lady .
    Such a treat to read a humble and well balanced introduction xx Zips

Hi All,

Many thanks for your kind comments, I have taken your advice mickey and added my photo to my profile!

Best wishes

ES

Oow very nice EP ( Zips wishing she was 20yrs younger lol)....

Hello Empathic Spanker.

Lovely introduction!

I'm a 40 yr old enthusiastic amateur (as one would say) who is just learning the world of kinks. I have be playing around to find out more about myself and i would say i'm more submissive but also like to switch roles. (Can't have all the fun now?)

Would you be anying chance attending any of the Saturday partys? as lady's can't be jumping in the car meeting unknown males.

Hope you find what your looking for!
    Last edited by Ms P40; 11-05-16 at 16:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms P40 View Post
    Hello Empathic Spanker.

Lovely introduction!

I'm a 40 yr old enthusiastic amateur (as one would say) who is just learning the world of kinks. I have be playing around to find out more about myself and i would say i'm more submissive but also like to switch roles. (Can't have all the fun now?)

Would you be anying chance attending any of the Saturday partys? as lady's can't be jumping in the car meeting unknown males.

Hope you find what your looking for!
    Hi Ms P40

I am sorry to put a dampener on this but I'm afraid that, according to his profile, Empathic Spanker last logged on to the site on 26 February, and so probably won't be back to see your message. He also lives in the North-East of England which is a looong way from Sunbury.

I am rather a fringe person on the scene and won't, in any case, be at the next party. However, if you would like to meet people, I feel sure that a munch can be arranged. Otherwise, there is the Play/Munch at Kings Cross or, if walking is your cup of tea, then do join us for a walk.

On the day of the next party, a very nice Japanese lady called Nana, who isn't yet a member of this site but is known to many people on the site, is giving a talk on Japanese rope-tying at the Anatomie Studio near Peckham.

I know absolutely nothing about the subject but will be going there. If it should be of interest to you, it would be great to see you as well. :-)

Hello Mr Birchington,

I take on board your comment but however you never no a persons life style and maybe he might take regular business trips down the glorious surrey/london area. As we know if you don't try- your'll never know.

I must confess that i have not heard of Japanese rope tying but i'm open minded to most things. I will have to see if that's my cup of tea?

I've noticed your play munch takes place on a Wednesday and unfortunately i'm unavailable on that day but yes iam into looking for meeting like minded people. Yes i do like a stroll but only have a couple days free a week. Sorry your not able to attend the next party to introduce myself. Another time!

Also bare with me as i'm learning how to use this website. You all seem to be a nice bunch of party goers!